- Collarless jacket goes with much of your wardrobe.
- Can be dressed up or down.
- Fabric is cotton/silk blend dark wash denim.
- Lined in stretch silk charmeuse, color fawn.
- Sleeves can be rolled to show the silk lining.
- Named after Jean's Birmingham studio, where the jacket was originally designed.
- Constructed by hand in Austin, TX.
- Size XS - XL.
Named after Jean's studio when she lived in Birmingham, the Linwood Jacket is a collarless denim jacket designed to go with much of your wardrobe. Silk charmeuse lining throughout, with sleeves that are designed to be worn rolled or unrolled.
Cynthia [5'6"] wears the Linwood Jacket in size S, with the Juliette Shirt in Yellow Stripe and the Gala Skirt in Black.
If you are unable to select your size with the In Stock option, please select Made on Demand.
Made On Demand pieces will be shipped to you within 3 weeks of the day your order is placed. Learn more here.